Friday, February 10, 2012

Headshot session with the one and only Daniella Dalli

I had the pleasure, and challenge to photograph my beautiful wife, Daniella the other day...she needed a new headshot photo very fast, so we decided that doing it in our apartment would be the best course of action since the weather outside was so nasty.

I used one of the main windows as a key/main light, and a SB-24 with a silver umblella as a kicker on camera right, to give it some dimension.



I tried using a reflector to make the light more natural and to see what it would look like, but didn't like the way they came out.

I love shooting my wife, she is very inspiring, has a great eye for detail, and is extremely organized (I mean military grade organization skills)


If you have time, and I recommend you do, go visit her website at www.danielladalli.com

Ciao.






No comments:

Post a Comment